*1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
*1 yellow onion, medium chopped
*2 cloves garlic, crushed and/or minced
*6 medium zucchini, chopped
*3 cups water
*2 teaspoons chicken-style seasoning or similar seasoning of your choice
*2 teaspoons Monk Fruit or sweetener of your choice
*1 tablespoon lemon juice
*1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
Want to know 10 Facts your Doctor may have missed telling you about heart health and reversal of heart problems?
1. Heat the oil in soup pot and add in onions and garlic, stirring over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until onion is soft.
2. Stir in all other ingredient except for chopped basil.
3. Bring to boil
4. Reduce heat
5. Simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender
6. Stir in basil
7. Blend in batches until smooth.
8. Return to pot and reheat.
7. Serve with dollop of vegan sour cream.
Another delicious soup recipe you might like to try: (click on soup to go to recipe)